Saturday, June 30, 2007

Day 6 (in the mix!)

Day 5, Day 6 they're beginning to happen faster than I realize. Today, just now, I had a great experience with my spine during the lessons. When I am to lift my head with my hands and arms while pressing my lower back to the ground (with knees up, feet on ground near coccyx): I breath deep on the arch up raising my belly, I get air all the way down to the belly, breathing in a full breath, then I slowly release the air as my head, hands and arms rise, air begins coming out from the top of my neck, down the neck down each vertebrae to the middle of my back, now my lower back is closer to the floor and starts touching down from the top of my lower back to the bottom until the end where I exhale the last bit of breath, then I receive it again, in the belly as my head lowers and my back begins to arch again, air fills up from the belly on up but it is always a constant flow to the belly from the mouth until the belly is full of air, ah, again, back down releasing the air from the top...mmmm, that's the ticket.

The fact that each vertebra can even touch the ground one at a time is significant and feels wonderful. The essence of each connection is allowed to ground.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.